- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Maynooth, Co. Kildare Maynooth, Kildare
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-17 12:11:00 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an established groundworks contractor who works with many of the leading residential contractors and developers is about to start a large project in Maynooth. They are seeking a Site Engineer to be based on the project, reporting to a Senior Engineer.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
• Liaising with the management team to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, checking all deliveries for same.
• Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives.
• Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
• Diploma or degree qualified.
• Minimum of 3 years’ Site Engineering experience.
• Experienced setting out groundworks.
• Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
• Enthusiastic and Hardworking.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines