- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Kildare Kildare
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-22 15:45:58 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting for a Site Engineer to work with a general building contractor who work throughout Kildare, Kilkenny, Carlow, Laois, Wexford and Waterford.
Our client provides services in the education, industrial, commercial and residential sectors for public and private clients.
The Site Engineer hired for this position will be working mainly in Kilkenny and Kildare.
This position would ideally suit a Site Engineer who wishes to progress to Project Management.
• Degree qualified in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
• Good setting out skills.
• Excellent IT skills
• Good communication skills.
• Willingness to travel between site as required.
• Team player
• Organised with the ability prioritise workload.
• Desire to progress to Project Management.
• Full driving licence.
A competitive salary and benefits package, including a company vehicle or car allowance will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines