- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Offaly Offaly
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-06-06 13:56:46 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, a leading building contractor has a requirement for a Site Engineer to work on a new project in Co Offaly.
• Working with the team to maintain and improve Safety standards and the Safety culture on site
• Setting out all elements of the work using modern instruments
• Preparing as built drawings on completion of the various elements of the works
• Maintaining accurate site records
• Reviewing drawings, specifications and effectively communicating information to the entire team
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Ensuring that all materials used and works executed are done so safely and as per the required specifications
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of the subcontractors
• Plan the work and efficiently manage the plant, resources and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Quantifying and ordering materials for incorporation into the works.
• Proven experience at Site Engineer Level
• Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
• Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
• Understanding of modern setting out instruments and competency to use same.
This is a permanent position offering an attractive salary and benefits package and opportunities for career advancement.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines