Site Manager (Athlone)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Athlone, Co. Roscommon Athlone, Roscommon
- 2019-01-02 14:03:08 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a new housing project in Athlone.
Our client is an established main contractor and residential developer.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the project, ensuring the project is completed to programme, within budget, and to a high standard.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a Site Manager for main contractors.
• Experienced managing at least one multi-unit residential project from groundworks stage to completion.
• Good IT skills.
An attractive salary and benefits package, including a company vehicle will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines