Site Manager - Centre Parcs
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- John Mernagh
- Ballymahon, Co. Longford Ballymahon, Longford
- 109 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-07 14:14:11 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment, is looking for an experienced Site Manager to work with a well-established contractor on the construction of a new building within the Centre Parcs Project in Ballymahon, Longford.
This is a great opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for work within the Midlands.
•Ideally, Degree or Trade qualified.
•Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a Site Manager on projects in Ireland or the UK.
•Proven experience delivering projects on time and within budget.
•Excellent planning skills and experience writing RAMS, a motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills.
•Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and experience of construction related software packages would be advantageous.
Salary and benefits pacakage will depend on experience.
Apply now by sending your CV to Acrow Recruitment.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines