- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Edward Fitzgerald
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 109 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-13 09:08:22 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Acrow Recruitment are seeking a Site Manager to work in Dublin with one of Ireland's Main Contractors who specialise in Commercial, Retail, Educational, Health Care construction projects.
Ensure works are carried out to a high standard.
Responsible for all on site personnel and dealing with sub-contractors.
Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders.
Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture.
Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress.
Record daily activity logs for all site activity.
Trade Qualified (carpentry ideally) or Diploma / Degree Qualified.
Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience working in Ireland or the UK.
Experience working with Main Contractor.
Experience overseeing projects from start to finish.
Salary and package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines