- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Co. Wexford Wexford
- 106 more ads from this profile
- 2018-11-01 18:41:34 11 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, a leading main contractor has a position available for a Site Manager to manage a new build industrial project in Co Wexford.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the site to ensure the project is completed to programme, budget, to a high standard while ensuring the highest safety standards are adhered to.
• Diploma or degree qualification preferred. A trade qualification and relevant experience will also be considered.
• 7 + years site management experience.
• Good IT Skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Proven history of successfully managing projects from groundworks to handover.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines