- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Ed Fitzgerald
- Co. Dublin Dublin
- 108 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-07 14:14:08 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are seeking a Site Manager to work in Dublin with one of Ireland's Top Tier Contractors. Our clients projects vary across: Commercial, Retail, Educational, Health Care etc.
Trade Qualified (carpentry ideally) or Diploma / Degree Qualified.
Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience working in Ireland or the UK.
Experience working with Main Contractor.
Experience overseeing projects from start to finish.
· Ensure works are carried out to a high standard.
· Responsible for all on site personal and dealing with sub-contractors.
· Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders.
· Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture.
· Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress.
· Record daily activity logs for all site activity.
Salary and Package will depend on experience
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines