- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 92 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-10 14:32:04 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We have a position available for an experienced Site Manager to work with an established main contractor in Limerick.
The Site Manager will responsible to the day to day management of projects, ensuring they are completed as per programme, on budget, to a high standard and in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
• Degree qualified or have relevant experience working as a Site Manager with “Tier 1” contractors.
• Experienced using company Quality Management systems.
• Experienced “team leader” with the ability to lead and manage teams to ensure project success.
• Computer literate, ideally with some programming experience.
• Excellent safety record.
• History of successfully managing projects for main contractors from the first day on site to handover.
My client can offer long term work in the Limerick area.
An industry leading salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
All applications are dealt with in confidence.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines