- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- Co. Waterford Waterford
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2018-12-31 11:39:47 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a new commercial project starting in Waterford in the New Year.
Our client is an established general contractor who operate nationwide and have offices in Dublin, Cork and the South East.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the project, ensuring it is completed to budget and programme while ensuring all work is carried out to high quality and safety standards. The Site Manager will report to a visiting Contracts Manager.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a Site Manager with general building contractors.
• Experienced managing multi-million euro projects from groundworks to completion.
• Experienced dealing with clients, design teams, suppliers, sub-contractors, etc.
• Excellent safety record.
• Good IT Skills.
Immediate start available.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines