- https://a1.amlimg.com/MzJlZDc2Y2VmNmQ0NmUwYjJmMWRiODM1OWRkOTdhN2QD6HJsyT9GrXdYMpgyzxjHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGY5MjcwY2M5YjJlMTg0MTg3ZTg1OWE3OGM1OWFjYTBjYTc0ZmEwMjllYTkyZjMwOTRkZmNjMTBiYWI0OGViZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Acrow Recruitment Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/acrow-recruitment-ltd/ Acrow Recruitment Ltd
- HR Contact:
- Michael Boyce
- Co. Meath Meath
- 105 more ads from this profile
- 2019-02-10 13:00:53 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client, an established main contractor have a vacancy for a Construction Site Manager to join their team.
• Manage projects from first day on site through to completion.
• Help develop, plan and implement the programme.
• Responsibility for identifying manpower requirements.
• Responsibility for management of sub-contractors and direct employees on site.
• Consult and liaise with subcontractors re programme.
• Responsibility for ensuring all resources are available on site when required – equipment, tools etc.
• Responsible for controlling Variations in consultation with QS
• Responsible for keeping project within Budget. Close liaison with QS required.
• Ensure compliance with Building Regs, Fire Regs etc.
• Ensure overall quality of works on site.
• Responsible for ensuring Snagging / Finishing is carried out to a very high standard.
• Responsibility for complying with ISO procedures for ordering materials, checking materials, document control , H&S etc
• Responsibility for ensuring reporting on the contract is being carried out effectively.
• Responsibility for site H & S in consultation with H&S Manager
• H&S Inductions for all site personnel.
• Attendance at and reporting at site meetings.
• Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and senior management.
• Any other duties relating to efficient management of the project.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in site management with Main Contractor
• Excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company
• Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation
• Highly Computer Literate.
• Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• The role would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking, hands on and motivated individual.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Apply for this job
Please enter your name and email address below.
You will be redirected to an external page where you can finish applying for this job.