Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant(s)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/M2YwYWE0NzA1YzMyZTJlNDdiZThhYjgwYjNjNTQ2M2NEcm__Hy7WtnzT7vT7Zv9kaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMWZiMmI3OWFmNzRiZGE4MmEwYTU4NTYyZTMyMjlkMTczNzkyZjgyOGEwMjA0ZDJiZTc0OGQ2OTEwNjFiYzg4My5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg fionamcavinue https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/fionamcavinue/ Aidan McAvinue & Co
- Waterford City, Co. Waterford Waterford City, Waterford
- 2020-01-16 09:53:26 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Aidan McAvinue & Co is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Waterford. We provide full compliance (accountancy, taxation, audit) and advisory services to a broad portfolio of clients, both companies and individuals, across a broad range of industry sectors. In addition we provide a range of outsourced administration services including payroll and bookkeeping support, increasingly in a real time cloud accounting environment.
We are looking for candidates who are seeking to expand their experiences and enjoy working in a client service environment. You will obtain exposure to a range of clients from various industry sectors.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
• A minimum of a third level qualification, including accounting technician, and being a part qualified or recently qualified accountant.
• Client focused with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
A good working knowledge of accounting and payroll software as used in practices, for example Sage, Surf, Thesaurus, Xero or Relate would be an advantage.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines