Fire Alarm Field Service Engineer
- Allied Fire Protection Ltd
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 2018-08-28 15:30:37 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
Tech Support / Services
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Allied Fire Protection Ltd is a leading provider of Fire Protection equipment with a portfolio of public and private sector clients across Ireland. We specialise in the supply installation, maintenance and commissioning of fire alarm systems, and emergency lighting delivered by our team of highly qualified and experienced engineers & installers.
An exciting opportunity has emerged in Limerick & surrounding areas for a new Field Service Engineer. We are looking for a ‘Can Do’ motivated person who is keen to join our progressive & growing business.
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including…
• Competitive salary package
• Company vehicle
• Training & Personal development
• Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation & ‘Can Do’ attitude
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair/replace equipment
• Electrical or electronic repair background
• Field service experience in fire alarm/protection industry desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of relevant standards & codes of practice desirable
• English literacy
• Proficient in MS office and/or other software programmes
• Familiarity with mobile tools and apps
• Technical degree / FETAC Qualification desirable but not essential
• Full Clean Irish Driving Licence
Servicing Fire Alarm protection equipment…
• Studies schematics, manuals, and other specification/procedures..
• Servicing and Commissioning equipment according to manufacturer's specifications.
• Tests system to demonstrate equipment and to analyse failure.
• Advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product & service improvements.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines