Administrator (Health & Safety) - Portlaoise
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZTVhOGZlN2VhMmU3ODBhNTc3Yjg5ZDc5OGUwYTg2NmSeSeVQ3yaxPqVAKrSlp6m-aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOWQ2ZGEyNmFmN2VlYWE2ZjcyYzI3MzIxMDJkNTgwMjJkNTljMTBmZTU0MWMwOGNkYzJkODg5MWZlYmExN2NiNi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Allpro Recruitment1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/allpro-recruitment1/ Allpro Recruitment
- HR Contact:
- Samantha - 0892414892
- Nationwide Nationwide
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2017-10-25 14:50:13 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Our client is a well established leading civil engineering company based in Portlaoise, who are looking to expand. We are currently seeking a health and safety administrator for an immediate start to fill this role.
The role of the health and safety administrator will be to:
Provide administrative support to the Health and Safety Manager
Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed.
Maintain all integrated Management System logs
Log all information regarding PPE equipment, machinery etc.
Monitor statutory testing dates for plant, machinery and working at height equipment and ensure retests are booked
Any other task as requested
Ideally, candidates will have 2+ years experience in an administration role and a knowledge of health and safety standards required within the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact AllPro Recruitment today for more information
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines