Fire Alarm Technician
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NWQ5Y2MxZjg1MzQ5NzZlNzc4Yjk2MTI4M2JiOTU4NWGWKn5PV8cGU_RPEQYUqNJgaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYWFiYWI1Y2Y4MDQzYmM5ODRlYzc4ZWM0MGFjYTc4M2MwZDgyMmI0MjVlYTVjNGM4YThmZTA3NTNmODRjZDc0Zi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Apex Fire Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/apex-fire-ltd/ Apex Fire Ltd
- Nationwide Nationwide
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-03 15:29:41 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Trades / Operative / Manual|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Apex Fire is Ireland’s premier leading provider of fire detection, protection, training and consultancy with over 43 years’ experience now have nationwide vacancies for Fire Alarm Technicians. The FAD technician will be responsible for installation, commissioning and servicing of fire alarm, as well as fault finding and carrying out necessary repairs while working with other service lines within the company. Our Client base ranges from multinational / state bodies to small sole trading businesses with each customer sharing the benefits of our knowledge and expertise. All our service technicians are fully certified and expert in their field. The successful Technician will have a relevant experience in the electronic fire & security industry.
Candidates will require the following essential criteria;
• Maths & English to Leaving Cert(or equivalent) standard
• A recognised qualification in electrical/electronic or security based subject e.g. City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC etc.
• Full Irish Driving Licence
• Flexibility to work overtime and respond to out of hours emergency call-outs if required due to the nature of the role
• Proficient in MS office & other software programs
• Relevant experience in electronic fire & security systems &/or electrical background.
• Familiar with & ability to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of products within the fire & security industry.
• Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative & as part of a team.
• Applicants must supply suitable character references, have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
• Knowledge of relevant British, Irish & European Standards and all relevant codes of practice.
• Valid Safe Pass & Manual Handling certificates
• Attractive Salary Plus Bonuses
• Company Vehicle
• Company phone, laptop & tablet are provided
• Continual Professional Development
Please apply with CV & cover Letter
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines