- https://a1.amlimg.com/MWRjM2YzNDM2ODI4YmRmN2ViY2NhMWJmMmMxZTkwMjU2kF_nIzCwgTFuSgPaw1BOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYTExY2Q4YWM4MTJlNzg3Mzg1YTVhODY0ZTNiMmQzMjYzNWIzNTJlY2IxMzQ4NTQ2NGRiODg1NGMxZWQ4M2Q4NS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Ave Pre-Screen https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/ave-pre-screen/ Aver International
- HR Contact:
- Portarlington, Co. Laois Portarlington, Laois
- 2018-01-08 10:36:08 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Call-Centre / Customer Service
HR / Recruitment
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€12 per hour|
Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
Remuneration: €12.00 per hour
Hours: 40 per week. Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
An Irish owned company, Aver International has been providing security screening services since 1999, and as Pre-Screen since 2005. Pre-Screen provide organisations with a structured pre-employment screening service. Pre-Screens services are designed to help our customers carry out the appropriate vetting of their staff.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will help with day to day running of the administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Entry Level Position: The main bulk of the workload will be phone calls and data entry. We are seeking an ambitious candidate with initiative.
It is a family run business and a small, tight knit team and so the candidate must be comfortable working in this kind of environment and be a team player, helping in all aspects of the office.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Data Entry
• Write and distribute email
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Maintain contact lists
• Provide general support to clients
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant a bonus but not essential
• Strong computer skills
• Good / confident telephone manner
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• High level skills in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
• Attention to detail / high accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines