Trainee Production Manager
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTBmYTI1NTZhMmI2ZDQxMGFlZGY4MTliMWVjZTQyZTTds7-W3LTxOJZ9ywyb4mWRaHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfHx8fHx8MTMweDEzMHx8fGh0dHA6Ly9hdmF0YXJzLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGVmYXVsdC1jb21wYW55LnBuZ3w=.png mariehennessy https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/mariehennessy/ Ballineen Fine Foods Ltd
- Bandon, Co. Cork Bandon, Cork
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2018-10-19 11:03:45 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Manufacturing / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Ballineen Fine Foods, Lauragh, Bandon, Co Cork have a vacancy for a Trainee Production Manager.
Duties to include
Assisting in the Organising and Planning of Production.
Working in Production
Assistance in the Upkeep and Monitoring of the QM Systems to BRC Standards
Monitoring Production Efficiences
All duties associated with the day to day production planning and management of the Factory Floor
Relevant working knowledge in a similar environment ideally within the Meat Industry.
Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes and Techniques.
Excellent Organisational Skills with the ability to be decisive and adaptable to situations and daily pressures.
Working Knowledge of HACCP and BRC Quality Systems.
Working Days - Currently Monday to Friday. Working Times - Days Only no Night Shifts.
Salary - Neg depending on experience.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines