- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTBmYTI1NTZhMmI2ZDQxMGFlZGY4MTliMWVjZTQyZTTds7-W3LTxOJZ9ywyb4mWRaHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfHx8fHx8MTMweDEzMHx8fGh0dHA6Ly9hdmF0YXJzLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGVmYXVsdC1jb21wYW55LnBuZ3w=.png ballonmeats https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/ballonmeats/ ballon meats
- Ballon, Co. Carlow Ballon, Carlow
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2018-04-27 08:22:01 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Pharmaceutical / Science|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We require a motivated Quality Person with food experience to join our team in Ballon Meats. The job would be permanent.
Third level qualification in food science or equivalent.
A minimum1 year experience in food manufacturing sector will be a advantage .
Knowledge of BRC standard and Audits, Bord Bia MPQAS , environmental audits , will be a advantage .
Knowledge of allergens and labelling requirements.
Desired Slaughter /boning Process Experience (Red Meat experience)
Haccp Qualification /Training cert.
Animal Welfare Training will be a advantage .
Ability to multitask and work on own initiative.
reporting will be to the Quality Manager .
A knowledge of the following will be a advantage ,
Update the plant Quality control Systems and Hygiene systems and Hygiene Team
Maintain and update the site HACCAP plan and associated documentation ( with QA staff)
Customer Complaints / Specification Management
Liase with DAFM
Calibration of Instruments
Training Staff in Hygiene / Health and safety – maintaining training matrix.
Daily pre production checks .
Bord Bia MPQAS including Reconciliation and Spot Audits
Testing Plans /analyse results in accordance with HACCP
Environmental system , sampling, testing
Environmental testing and sampling .
health and safety checks.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines