Care Assistant - Weekends - Kilkenny City and Surrounding Area
- https://a1.amlimg.com/OTMwYTUyZWNmMzk1NDU1OTc5ZDlmYTZlYWJjOGE3ZGMyPnQeEewGZPAeZCiKJ3mOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYWJmNjI5ZmZlNjg2NzAwOTIwMDg3NWI1ZDgxYzdjYjM2MjZkYzE3ODNlMTUzZDA4MjViZDUxYTBmZDk2MDVmMC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Bluebird Care1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/bluebird-care1/ Bluebird Care
- HR Contact:
- Siobhan Kenneally
- Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny Kilkenny, Kilkenny
- 2018-07-06 13:34:46 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Part Time|
We have opportunities supporting clients in these local areas.
Role of Healthcare Assistant:
The Healthcare Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a customer in his/her own home. Healthcare Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the customer care plan, perform the identified care duties and promote customer comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
Essential qualities of a Healthcare Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience, follow instructions and maintain confidentiality, be punctual, have good English language proficiency and good written and verbal skills.
Your responsibilities as a Healthcare Assistant include . . .
Assist the customer with activities of living i.e. bathing, showering, continence care etc. as outlined in the customer care plan
Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the customer
Provide a high standard of care in line with the requirements outlined in the customer care plan
Qualifications & Experience
All Healthcare Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules ‘Care of the Older Person’ and ‘Care Skills’ (Healthcare Support 5M4339) or have a minimum
of one year experience as a Healthcare Assistant and be in a position to undertake the two QQI Level 5 modules outlined above.
Experience of caring for others in a professional capacity is desirable
This position is available on a full-time & part-time, permanent contract basis
Flexible working hours
About Bluebird Care
Bluebird Care are proud to provide services that facilitate people to remain in their own homes and community in so far as is possible. Bluebird Care provide services to a wide range of people, including: older persons, adults with Dementia, adults who require care and support due to chronic illness, adults and children with physical/sensory/intellectual disabilities, college students who require support to attend university/IT etc., and people who require support/rehabilitation to live at home
Bluebird Care is fully committed to providing high quality services, in line with best practice, national standards and regulatory requirements. Bluebird Care are the only homecare provider in Ireland with all of its offices Q Mark certified, demonstrating its commitment to elevating standards in the homecare sector.
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Bluebird Care are an equal opportunities employer.
Tips when applying for a job
• Always add a cover letter
• Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
• Research the Company and prepare some questions
• Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines