Health Care Assistants - Donegal
- https://a1.amlimg.com/OTMwYTUyZWNmMzk1NDU1OTc5ZDlmYTZlYWJjOGE3ZGMyPnQeEewGZPAeZCiKJ3mOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYWJmNjI5ZmZlNjg2NzAwOTIwMDg3NWI1ZDgxYzdjYjM2MjZkYzE3ODNlMTUzZDA4MjViZDUxYTBmZDk2MDVmMC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Bluebird Care1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/bluebird-care1/ Bluebird Care
- HR Contact:
- ANNETTE DUDDY
- Co. Donegal Donegal
- 2018-09-26 10:30:52 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Role of Healthcare Assistant
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the client’s care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant include . . .
•Assist the client with Activities of Living
•Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
•Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
•Care Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills/Healthcare Support.
•Or have a minimum of one-year experience caring for others and be in a position to undertake the two modules outlined above.
Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
•Part-time, permanent contracts available
•Flexible working hours
•Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
•Own transport required, mileage paid etc
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines