Nurse Carlow Town
- https://a1.amlimg.com/OTMwYTUyZWNmMzk1NDU1OTc5ZDlmYTZlYWJjOGE3ZGMyPnQeEewGZPAeZCiKJ3mOaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYWJmNjI5ZmZlNjg2NzAwOTIwMDg3NWI1ZDgxYzdjYjM2MjZkYzE3ODNlMTUzZDA4MjViZDUxYTBmZDk2MDVmMC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Bluebird Care1 https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/bluebird-care1/ Bluebird Care
- HR Contact:
- brian egan
- Carlow Town, Co. Carlow Carlow Town, Carlow
- 52 more ads from this profile
- 2017-12-06 16:52:33 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Part Time|
Bluebird Care have exciting opportunities for Qualified Nurses to provide one to one Care for children in their own homes in the Carlow area. Full Training will be provided for these roles.
You will work to a specific Care Plan which is completed by the Bluebird Care Manager which you are fully briefed and trained on and this Care Plan is subject to ongoing reviews.
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include upholding kindness, compassion, and patience in their duty of care to Bluebird Care customers. Registered Nurses must demonstrate effective communication skills and display a strong commitment to the delivery of a high standard of quality care.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse include . . .
To provide a high standard of customer care based on evidence based practice
To carry out customer assessments and develop/implement customer care plans based on needs identified & review accordingly
Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
Qualifications & Experience
Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (in any division).
Minimum one year’s experience working as a Registered Nurse
This position is available on a part-time, permanent basis with flexible working hours.
The main cover required is for night shifts but we can be flexible in the number of hours.
About Bluebird Care
Bluebird Care are proud to provide services that facilitate people to remain in their own homes and community in so far as is possible. Bluebird Care provide services to a wide range of people, including: older persons, adults with Dementia, adults who require care and support due to chronic illness, adults and children with physical/sensory/intellectual disabilities, college students who require support to attend university/IT etc., and people who require support/rehabilitation to live at home.
Bluebird Care is fully committed to providing high quality services, in line with best practice, national standards and regulatory requirements. Bluebird Care are the only homecare provider in Ireland with all of its offices Q Mark certified, demonstrating its commitment to elevating standards in the homecare sector.
Send a and further information will be sent on receipt of a CV.
Thank you for your interest in Bluebird Care.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines