Business Development Executive At Boardsdeals. Ie
- Dublin 8, Co. Dublin Dublin 8, Dublin
- 2012-01-31 12:02:43 9 years ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Boardsdeals.ie is part of The Distilled Media Group. Distilled Media is one of the largest online media groups in Ireland and includes eight websites: daft.ie, rent.ie, let.ie, property.ie, and community sites boards.ie, adverts.ie and TheJournal.ie.
The Daft Media Group currently has 3.6 million unique visitors and delivers over 170 million page impressions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding individual to join our success story with our newest, fastest-growing online brand.
• Source and deliver new businesses and activities to be featured on our site, expanding the range of offers for our database of customers.
• Present BoardsDeals.ie as the unique opportunity for businesses to acquire new customers and avail of cost neutral advertising.
• Conduct a high volume of calls, meetings and sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Achieve and over exceed on weekly and monthly sales targets.
• Proactively seek out new opportunities via traditional sales activity.
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
• Experience in prospecting and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of achieving targets and meeting KPIs.
• Strong interpersonal and social skills.
• Demonstrable track record in achieving of targets.
• Experience in selling to relevant sectors a distinct advantage.
• A good understanding of the online market place and of our business is desired.
• Excellent organisational skills and high levels of motivation are essential.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines