Electrical Estimator / Electrical Engineer
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NTBmYTI1NTZhMmI2ZDQxMGFlZGY4MTliMWVjZTQyZTTds7-W3LTxOJZ9ywyb4mWRaHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfHx8fHx8MTMweDEzMHx8fGh0dHA6Ly9hdmF0YXJzLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGVmYXVsdC1jb21wYW55LnBuZ3w=.png bookkeepingmidlands https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/bookkeepingmidlands/ bookkeepingmidlands
- Mullingar, Co. Westmeath Mullingar, Westmeath
- 4 more ads from this profile
- 2016-08-22 09:51:38 3 years ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Electrical Engineer required for busy Mullingar Electrical Contractors.
An immediate start required.
The candidate should have good communication skills & be capable of working alone or in a team.
This role will involve:
• Sending/receiving emails
• Creating documents
• Creating quotations
• Raising invoices
• Receiving & making phone calls
• Printing drawings/binding
• Pricing Materials
• Ordering Materials
• Liaising with Foremen on site
• Liaising with Contracts Manager
• Managing all Tender related documents from take-off to completion of the pricing document.
• Marking up and quantifying drawings.
• Contacting wholesalers to obtain quotations and to resolve issues that may arise.
• Using Microsoft Excel on a day to day basis to assist in completing pricing documents.
• Liaising with main contractors, consulting engineers and foremen to ensure requirements and deadlines are met.
• Ordering various types of equipment and materials during a project to ensure deadlines are met.
• Comparing tender and construction documentation and keeping track of any variations.
• Seeking to resolve technical issues with the use of RFI’s.
• Preparing O&M Manuals on completion of a project.
• Preparing As-Built drawings on completion of a project.
• Proficient in the MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Be able to work under tight deadline & schedules
• Experience in the Electrical/Building Trade
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines