1st Step into Healthcare Support
- https://a0.amlimg.com/NDc3YzI3ODhlYzI1MjA5YzZjZmRhMGQ4YTBiN2JiNmKNTgyjHdxoCWwILBL4NxlUaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZjcyMDIzY2MzZTI0ZDE5OWE2M2IzOGE5MmE3MmI0MzU0MzA5NmUyYTk2MjJlNWE4OTY2N2Y0NTY2NGQ3NzZmZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brídhaven Nursing Home https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/jobsatbridhaven/ Brídhaven Nursing Home
- Mallow, Co. Cork Mallow, Cork
- 3 more ads from this profile
- 2018-07-24 14:39:17 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Education / Training
Healthcare / Medical
Work Experience / Internship
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€10.20 per hour|
Are you interested in the Healthcare Sector but currently do not have the relevant qualifications?
Why not join Bridhaven Nursing Home as a Carer and we will provide training during the initial induction period and then support you through the process of gaining a QQI L5 qualification in Healthcare Support or Care of the Elderly modules.
Based in Mallow, Brídhaven Nursing home is a modern, purpose built 184 bed state-of-the-art-facility offering Long Term, Respite and Convalescent Care in a friendly, professional, home from home environment. Brídhaven caters for all levels of need and dependencies including Long term, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Acquired Brain Injuries as well as short term, convalescent and respite needs. Services provided to residents include daily activities coordinated by our specially trained staff, hairdressing, physiotherapy and chiropody among others.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please forward your fully updated CV ensuring there are no gaps in relation to your dates of education and/or work experience.
Flexible Rosters: full time, part-time, days/nights
Garda Vetting will also be required for these posts.
Interviews will be competency based.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines