Healthcare Assistant: Full or Part-Time - Days or Nights
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MWIyOWJhYTM5OWQ0ZDYzMmEwNDNmYTc3NTIyODRlMjLRZnwdTrR35Ojp0EGxYXrSaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vY2VkNjczMjUyNDllNTZhYzc3NjkxNTQyZWMzMDViODIyYzU0ODdkMmE3N2Q3NjNiZmYwNmIwZDAxMzM5NjI3OS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brídhaven Nursing Home https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/jobsatbridhaven/ Brídhaven Nursing Home
- HR Contact:
- Helen Morley
- Mallow, Co. Cork Mallow, Cork
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2017-08-09 16:31:21 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary:||€10 per hour|
Brídhaven Nursing Home based in Mallow is currently looking to recruit Health Care Assistants to join our multi-disciplinary team.
Interested Candidates must:
• Be QQI / FETAC Level 5 qualified in Care of the Older Person / Healthcare Support or equivalent;
• Be Fluent in English and have a valid Irish work permit;
• Have some work experience in the care of the Elderly.
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up to date CV and cover letter to [email protected] or post to HR, Bridhaven Nursing Home, Spa Glen, Mallow. Co. Cork.
Brídhaven Nursing home is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note in line with the requirements of the Health Information & Quality Authority (HIQA), all qualifications, career gaps, employment history and registrations will be verified during the recruitment process. Any irregularities or false information provided could invalidate your application.
If invited for interview please note photographic proof of identification will also be requested.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines