E-Commerce Admin – Amazon / SEO / E-Marketing
- https://a1.amlimg.com/ODc1MmUxY2U3NjMwZjQxODFiMTVlYTY1NmI4OTc1OWEzgNE0s6rfn1mNdZiEhZqbaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNWYyNTlkYWYzMDFlYTJlOTlhN2ZjMWZjNzg1Y2NlMWRiNzJmOWRiNWQyOWZmYjljYWRjNThhNTRmZDA2ZGRmMC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Bragan.net https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/bragan-net/ Bragan.net
- Co. Monaghan Monaghan
- 2 more ads from this profile
- 2018-01-11 17:49:15 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
Secretarial / Admin / PA
Call-Centre / Customer Service
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
www.bragan.net is the UK and Ireland’s largest Truck, Van & 4x4 Accessory store and we are hiring! We are seeking to appoint a talented, entrepreneurial and ambitious E-Commerce admin who enjoys the fast paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
Candidate should be Smart, motivated and quick to adapt to a busy online sales environment.
Actively improve the performance of our Amazon account on UK and international marketplaces (some experience selling on Amazon an advantage)
Continue to grow our own e-commerce store bragan.net through SEO and further site optimisation (Magento).
E-Marketing – Organise and send weekly targeted email Marketing campaigns through Mailchimp. Will also include targeted use of Social Media through Facebook etc.
In communication with management make improvements to in house software to continue to help streamline the working environment. (Zendesk, Trello, Linnworks)
Candidate should have excellent computer skills and all IT related skills to add to skills required will be an advantage.
Aside from above, candidate will be expected to adapt to new an ever changing working environment, with new e-commerce based work changing weekly. There is a new challenge every day!
Strong communication skills are also a must. They should be hard working, honest, motivated, have own transport, able to take direction well and also able to work on their own initiative.
Training will be provided.
Good conditions for correct candidate.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines