E-Commerce and Purchasing Manager
- https://a1.amlimg.com/ODc1MmUxY2U3NjMwZjQxODFiMTVlYTY1NmI4OTc1OWEzgNE0s6rfn1mNdZiEhZqbaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNWYyNTlkYWYzMDFlYTJlOTlhN2ZjMWZjNzg1Y2NlMWRiNzJmOWRiNWQyOWZmYjljYWRjNThhNTRmZDA2ZGRmMC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Bragan.net https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/bragan-net/ Bragan.net
- Co. Monaghan Monaghan
- 3 more ads from this profile
- 2017-11-16 14:59:22 8 months ago
- Ad Views:
Tech Support / Services
Call-Centre / Customer Service
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Smart, motivated and quick to learn individual required for online sales environment. Work will include:
• Daily updating of item inventory
• Listing new products via Linnworks platform to selling channels including eBay, Amazon and Webstore
• Weekly tasks including marketing emails and various other SEO projects
• Monthly tasks including analysis of stock movement, order purchasing and liaising with suppliers
Candidate must have strong IT / computer skills, as well as being proficient with Office programs such as Excel.
Strong communication skills are also a must. They should be hard working, honest, motivated, have own transport, able to take direction well and also able to work on their own initiative.
Knowledge and experience with content management systems such as Linnworks and Magento an advantage, but training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00 to €55,000.00 /year increasing on ability, motivation and results
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines