Junior Office Administrator
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MWYzYjRmNTVmZDlkZmNlMmY0OTYxMDBkMTMxNmI2NGUbfmtuNBSqLek5XiCbqw6PaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGJiNzc0YTNiZDJjMjMxZGM3ZDY4Y2UxZDg3Y2FiMmVlOThjNWZiNmQ0MGZhODBmOGRjMzc0OTU0NTgyODEwYS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brett Supplies https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gavinbrett/ Brett Supplies Ltd
- Ashbourne, Co. Meath Ashbourne, Meath
- 3 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-17 10:02:15 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
Secretarial / Admin / PA
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are looking for a Junior Administrator for our Head Office based in Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
Previous office admin experience is an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive & fast-growing Irish company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• General office administration
• Front of house duties including call handling and reception
• Manage incoming and outgoing post, couriers etc
• Dealing with Email & Phone Queries
• Filing & maintaining documents
• Supporting team with ad-hoc administrative duties
• Data Entry
Qualifications and Skills
• Have a proficient background in MS Office tools (MS Outlook, Excel & Word).
• Knowledge of standard enterprise software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software as required.
• A hands-on approach with strong work ethic and the ability to work on your own initiative
• Have a highly organised, flexible and proactive approach to task workload
• Tact and diplomacy
• High Level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An enthusiastic person able to work under pressure to work in a busy office
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines