- https://a1.amlimg.com/MWYzYjRmNTVmZDlkZmNlMmY0OTYxMDBkMTMxNmI2NGUbfmtuNBSqLek5XiCbqw6PaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGJiNzc0YTNiZDJjMjMxZGM3ZDY4Y2UxZDg3Y2FiMmVlOThjNWZiNmQ0MGZhODBmOGRjMzc0OTU0NTgyODEwYS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brett Supplies https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/gavinbrett/ Brett Supplies Ltd
- Ashbourne, Co. Meath Ashbourne, Meath
- 4 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-11 15:54:47 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Secretarial / Admin / PA|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
• Raise supplier purchase orders.
• Administrative support maintaining purchasing/supplier price files & terms.
• Update system with accurate PO due dates and pricing.
• Follow up of outstanding PO’s.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and documentation on all solicitations, responses, purchases, correspondence and related follow-up.
• Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Adherence to all policies and procedures as per quality and process SOPs.
• Expediting outstanding POs and ensure up to date information on all POs is available.
• Ensure database is accurate and up to date for all data elements.
• Manage urgent stock demands.
• Procuring and monitoring freight services to ensure they are competitive.
• Stock inventory control.
• Goods receipt processing and investigating supplier account queries.
• Ensure 'Return to Vendor' process is expedited and credit notes received.
• Capable of working without close supervision as well as a member of a team.
• Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage a multitasking environment.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail essential.
• A team player eager to learn and develop and work outside the role when required.
• Min 1 years’ experience in Admin Purchasing, Supply Chain or Stock Control.
• A third level qualification; preferably in Purchasing or Business would be advantageous but not essential.
• Excellent user of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
• Willing to learn and show initiative.
• Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines