Activity Therapist (maternity cover)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Convoy, Co. Donegal Convoy, Donegal
- 20 more ads from this profile
- 2018-11-30 11:34:48 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Part Time|
Activity Therapist required to cover maternity leave for Brentwood Manor Private Nursing Home, Convoy, Co. Donegal.
To plan and implement activities appropriate to Residents’ needs and requests.
Approximately 20 hours per week.
1. Help Residents to socialise within the Nursing Home, and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes.
2. Plan and initiate monthly rolling / individual programmes, and encourage Residents to maintain preexisting hobbies.
3. Encourage Staff Members, Relatives and Friends to participate in the Nursing Home's activities.
4. Accompany Residents, where possible, to off-site activities, which may occasionally take place outside normal working hours.
5. Help to create an atmosphere that suits individual Residents within the Nursing Home.
6. Assist budgeting for entertainments, materials and outings and sourcing external financial assistance where available and appropriate.
7. Maintain full and accurate records of daily activities using appropriate documentation and assist the Named Carer to review and update Resident Care Files.
8. Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality and that promote their independence.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines