- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Kilminchy, Co. Laois Kilminchy, Laois
- 20 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-16 12:57:35 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Activity Therapist required for Kilminchy Lodge Private Nursing Home, Kilminchy, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
To plan and implement activities appropriate to Residents’ needs and requests.
1. Help Residents to socialise within the Nursing Home, and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes.
2. Plan and initiate monthly rolling / individual programmes, and encourage Residents to maintain preexisting hobbies.
3. Encourage Staff Members, Relatives and Friends to participate in the Nursing Home's activities.
4. Accompany Residents, where possible, to off-site activities, which may occasionally take place outside normal working hours.
5. Help to create an atmosphere that suits individual Residents within the Nursing Home.
6. Assist budgeting for entertainments, materials and outings and sourcing external financial assistance where available and appropriate.
7. Maintain full and accurate records of daily activities using appropriate documentation and assist the Named Carer to review and update Resident Care Files.
8. Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality and that promote their independence.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines