Care Assistant (Oughterard, Co. Galway)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- HR Contact:
- HR Department
- Oughterard, Co. Galway Oughterard, Galway
- 17 more ads from this profile
- 2019-07-04 12:03:30 2 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Care Assistant required for a Nursing Home in Oughterard, County Galway.
QQI Level 5 (or equivalent) in Healthcare as a major award is preferred but not essential.
Some experience is desirable and applicants must supply suitable references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines