Care Assistant (Oughterard, Co. Galway)
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=10559b5623f1cf42fc0d63740268602b606a05fa0623c29e0c9554e5b010cd5d Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- HR Contact:
- [email protected]
- Oughterard, Co. Galway Oughterard, Galway
- 13 more ads from this profile
- 2022-01-12 18:11:27 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Care Assistant required for Oughterard Manor Private Nursing Home, Oughterard, Co. Galway.
Full-time and Part-time positions.
QQI Level 5 (or equivalent) in Healthcare as a major award is preferred but not essential.
* Onboard bonus of €2,000 (Terms & Conditions apply)
Experience of a minimum of one year as a care assistant is desirable and applicants must supply suitable references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines