Home Care Assistant (Roscommon)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- HR Contact:
- [email protected]
- Ballintubber, Co. Roscommon Ballintubber, Roscommon
- 18 more ads from this profile
- 2020-02-11 17:04:04 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Care/Home Care Assistants are required to care for clients in all areas.
Ballymoe, Ballintubber and surrounding areas.
Full-time & Part-time positions available.
Applicants must have experience in care either in a professional or family capacity and be willing to incorporate these skills in the care of others.
Must be honest, caring, patient, have an understanding of person centred care and be able to speak and write English fluently. If you do not have your QQI Level 5 qualification, you should ideally be working towards it.
Applicants must be able to supply 3 suitable character references and be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form.
Flexible hours of work
We provide free Personal Protection Equipment.
24 hour emergency support and advice from managers
Be part of an established healthcare team
Free Moving & Handling Training & Safeguarding Training
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines