Housekeeper (Newport, Co. Tipperary)
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Newport, Co. Tipperary Newport, Tipperary
- 10 more ads from this profile
- 2021-04-14 10:54:53 3 weeks ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Housekeeper required for Millbrae Lodge Private Nursing Home, Newport, Co. Tipperary.
JOB PURPOSE: To work as part of the team responsible for the overall cleanliness and hygiene of the Nursing Home. To interact with residents and colleagues in a positive and helpful way at all times.
MUST HAVE a minimum of two years working experience in housekeeping in a work environment.
1. Prioritise workload on a daily basis.
2. Complete and sign off on the cleaning rota (as per daily, weekly, periodical tasks) as advised by the Nurse Manager in line with the Company’s exceptional standards in hygiene and cleanliness
3. Ensure that the following are carried out at appropriate intervals in all areas of the Nursing Home and in line with the Cleaning Rota
• Thorough cleaning of all areas.
• Dusting, vacuuming and washing down of all areas.
• Cleaning of all safely accessible windows.
• Polishing of mirrors, brass plates on doors and furniture (as applicable).
• Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards.
• Shampooing of carpets.
• Cleaning of curtains, chairs and all furniture.
• Emptying / cleaning of waste bins
• Cleaning bathroom areas including moping shower and tiled areas
• Restocking of toiletries, soaps, towels etc.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines