- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Naas, Co. Kildare Naas, Kildare
- 15 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-17 16:39:09 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Kitchen Assistant wanted for Mill Lane Manor Private Nursing Home, Naas, Co. Kildare.
To assist in organizing and controlling the efficient and economic production of quality food within the allowed budget, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
1. Assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
2. Participate in Staff meetings as required.
3. Wash up after meals. Ensure all crockery and equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately, and that the overall cleaning of the kitchen area (and, where appropriate, the dining areas) is carried out effectively.
4. Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas.
SKILLS,KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (H.A.C.C.P.)
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels. English language ability must be such that the staff member is competent to communicate effectively with colleagues and or residents in relation to speaking, listening, reading and writing
• Team player.
• Proof of clearance to work through Garda Vetting Unit.
• Good English.
• 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience of food preparation
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines