Kitchen Porter (Limerick)
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=10559b5623f1cf42fc0d63740268602b606a05fa0623c29e0c9554e5b010cd5d Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Co. Limerick Limerick
- 13 more ads from this profile
- 2022-01-20 10:26:53 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Kitchen Porter required for Athlunkard Nursing Home, Limerick.
No experience necessary full training will be provided.
To assist in organizing and controlling the efficient and economic production of quality food within the allowed budget, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
1. Assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
2. Participate in Staff meetings as required.
3. Wash up after meals. Ensure all crockery and equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately, and that the overall cleaning of the kitchen area (and, where appropriate, the dining areas) is carried out effectively.
4. Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas.
SKILLS,KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels. English language ability must be such that the staff member is competent to communicate effectively with colleagues and or residents in relation to speaking, listening, reading and writing
• Team player.
• Proof of clearance to work through Garda Vetting Unit.
• Good English.
• Experience of food preparation
Staff Meal provided
Free on-site parking
Paid Training for all mandatory requirements
Incremental pay scale based on experience/years of service
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines