- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- HR Contact:
- HR Department
- Convoy, Co. Donegal Convoy, Donegal
- 19 more ads from this profile
- 2018-06-07 13:20:58 8 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
This full-time position to cover our three nursing homes in Donegal; one located at Lisfannon, Fahan, County Donegal and two located at Convoy, County Donegal.
Candidates MUST have Degree in Occupational Therapy AND current registration with AOTI.
JOB PURPOSE: To facilitate the purposeful, occupational development and maintenance of residents with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by assessing, planning and administering person centred care plans based on physical and psychological conditions in residents to maximize their levels of independence in everyday life. Occupational therapy is client-centered, concerned with promoting health and well-being through occupation. It involves enabling individuals and groups to do the things that they need and want to do in everyday life, and assists people to develop and maintain a meaningful lifestyle. The focus is on three areas as follows: The individual person - improving or maintaining their level of physical, cognitive (thinking), affective (emotional) and social ability. The environment - manipulating or adapting the physical, social, cultural and institutional environment. The task - analyzing the task, comparing the demands of the task with the individual's abilities, and changing the task to make it possible for the person to do.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines