Part Qualified/Accounts Technician/Accounts Payable
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Convoy, Co. Donegal Convoy, Donegal
- 15 more ads from this profile
- 2019-09-10 13:28:52 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Accounting / Finance / Insurance|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Brindley Healthcare is one of the leading providers of residential care in Ireland operating 10 HIQA registered residential care homes in Donegal, Kildare, Laois, Galway, Mayo and Tipperary.
We are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified/Accounts Technician/Accounts Payable person to become part of our team at Brindley Healthcare’s Head Office, Bentley House, Convoy, Co. Donegal.
An exciting and dynamic role in our accounts payable department, the successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative and also within a team environment.
Permanent Full-time position.
• Experience as an Accounting Technician/Part-Qualified Accountant
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Work well as part of a team
• Work well on own initiative
• Proficient in IT
As an Accounts Technician some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and reporting quarterly management accounts and KPI information
• Managing accounts payable
• Monthly Creditor Reconciliations
• Completion of payment runs
• Respond to payment queries and issues in a timely manner
• Deliver payment improvement initiatives identified to reduce costs and increase productivity
• Supports the payments team in ensuring all relevant Payment policies are implemented and adhered to
• Maintains a strong set of financial controls ensuring that their area of responsibility is compliant with the group policy
• Preparing annual financial statements
• Supporting the finance manager as required
Skills & Qualifications
* Part Qualified Accountant/Accounts Technician
* Minimum 2 years previous experience in Accounts payable
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight monthly deadlines.
* An excellent telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail is required with the ability to follow through and complete all tasks in a professional and efficient manner.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines