- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Naas, Co. Kildare Naas, Kildare
- 15 more ads from this profile
- 2018-09-14 16:09:49 6 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
We are currently seeking to hire a Physiotherapist (ISCP membership essential).
The role involves predominantly working with elderly residents in our private nursing homes in Tully East, Kildare Town, and Naas, Co. Kildare.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE::
Design and development of focused individual care plans and group exercise sessions to maintain and improve quality of life for the resident community.
Setting outcome measures using research based functional and fitness assessments.
Providing ongoing one to one physiotherapy sessions to residents based on completion of initial baseline assessments.
Maintaining and updating individual resident records.
Working hand in hand with the home medical team to integrate physiotherapy as an integral part of the care plans.
Clients would include predominantly (but not exclusively) geriatrics with physical and mental pathologies (stroke, Alzheimers and related dementias) right through to able bodied and active ageing adults.
Third Level Degree in Physiotherapy qualification required.
Current membership of ISCP essential.
Experience either working with or knowledge of a long term geriatric population would be greatly beneficial but not essential.
Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
This is an ideal position for a qualified graduate with a genuine interest in working with the ageing population.
Will require access to own transport (locations to be covered include Tully East, Kildare Town and Naas, Co. Kildare).
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines