Staff Nurse (Kildare)
- https://media.adverts.ie/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGciLCJvdXRwdXRGb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxMzAsImhlaWdodCI6MTMwfX19?signature=10559b5623f1cf42fc0d63740268602b606a05fa0623c29e0c9554e5b010cd5d Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Kildare, Co. Kildare Kildare, Kildare
- 13 more ads from this profile
- 2022-01-20 10:40:02 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Brindley Healthcare is one of the leading providers of residential care in Ireland operating 11 HIQA registered residential care homes in Donegal, Kildare, Laois, Galway, Mayo, Tipperary and Dublin.
We are currently recruiting STAFF NURSES to become part of our team to provide the highest level of person-centred care to our residents at Ashley Lodge Private Nursing Home, Tully East, Co. Kildare.
* Third Level Nursing Qualification
* Must be registered with An Bord Altranais / NMBI
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent salary and career progression opportunities
Candidates must be willing to undergo the Garda Vetting process and be in a position to provide relevant references.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines