- https://a1.amlimg.com/YWYwNWZhN2U5NDNiMjNlNzc0ZGE5YWExNzYxOWNkMTOAlKb_8sxD3GTA0xxvP0XXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjE3ZmI5YTM1YWYxZDYxNDIyNjA5Y2NmYjdiYTE4ZGVhM2U3ZWQ3OGRmOGMxMTQ2MWRmMDljOTZlMjc5MDk5Mi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Brindley Healthcare https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/brindley-healthcare/ Brindley Healthcare
- Oughterard, Co. Galway Oughterard, Galway
- 14 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-16 12:09:00 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Brindley Healthcare is one of the leading providers of residential care in Ireland operating 9 HIQA registered residential care homes in Donegal, Kildare, Laois, Galway and Mayo.
We are currently recruiting STAFF NURSES to become part of our team to provide the highest level of person-centred care to our residents at Oughterard Manor Private Nursing Home, Oughterard, Co. Galway.
* Third Level Nursing Qualification
* Must be registered with An Bord Altranais / NMBI
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent salary and career progression opportunities
Candidates must be willing to undergo the Garda Vetting process and be in a position to provide relevant references.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines