Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
- https://a1.amlimg.com/ODYxOGM4OGFlYTBmODk2MzhjZmZiNTgzNjRlN2ZkMTffV02kDZhmDLNO_rnF-ksxaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNzk5NjQxZGIzYThkZjAzYzE1ZWQyYzY5ZmU0MzQ3ZmNlM2RkOGFkMGNjNWViNmY5ODQ5NDU2MWY4ZDJmZGE5OC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Byrne Logistics https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/byrne-logistics/ Byrne Logistics
- HR Contact:
- Co. Cork Cork
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2017-10-27 13:04:42 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Independent Garage in Midleton Co. Cork, involved in Commercial Vehicle Repair & Maintenance seeks qualified Commercial Vehicle Mechanic.
Duties: Maintenance and repair of light and heavy commercial vehicles and buses to manufacturers standards.
Available for 24 Hr Breakdown cover as part of a rota with colleagues.
Compliance with all Corporate Health and Safety standards and Industry best practice. Requirements: Recognisable qualification as a Commercial Vehicle or Bus mechanic.
Minimum 2-3 years experience servicing and repairing commercial vehicles or buses.
C & EC or D licence would be advantageous.
Experience in operation of vehicle diagnostics and fault repair using same. Good spoken and written English.
Good verbal communication skills. Computer literate.
Relocation assistance available for suitable candidates.
Wages based on experience and qualifications.
Full Time Permanent Position with Employment Contract.
Please forward CV and any additional information to; [email protected]
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines