- ChillAir ltd
- HR Contact:
- Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin Blanchardstown, Dublin
- 2018-03-15 20:33:57 1 year ago
- Ad Views:
Construction / Engineering
Trades / Operative / Manual
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
ChillAir are currently recruiting additional trade qualified engineers to join our Service and maintenance division in the Dublin \ Leinster regions.
Candidates must be a trade qualified refrigeration engineers with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience in Air conditioning \ HVAC.
Russian, Romanian, Latvian, Lithuanian, speakers are welcome.
Candidates MUST be entitled to work in Ireland and or the EU.
• Previous experience in the service and maintenance of HVAC equipment including VRV systems, Split AC units, Water Chillers, Close Control units.
• Ability to trouble-shoot and correct technical issues, in an effective and timely manner.
• Ability to effectively present information and answer queries.
• Customer facing experience with good interpersonal skills.
• Be available to work occasional out of hours as required.
• Occasional travel and overnights may be required
• Must have a clean full driving licence.
• Must be F-Gas certified.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines