Plant Fitters - Tallaght, Dublin
- https://a1.amlimg.com/MDM2NjVhM2EwNWYzOGZkMWVjNWRmZWY2Mzc1OTM3NjW5MSGHgOgJ4NjirJ9HFgiXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNTMyNTQ3OWUyNDU0NzRlYzk4Yjg1YmJiMzg4ZTE3NTY2MzEwYzEzOGM5YWE2ZDNkOGU0YjRjMzE0ZTAxOTAxOC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg CLS Recruitment Group Ltd https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/cls-recruitment-group-ltd/ CLS Recruitment Group Ltd
- Tallaght, Co. Dublin Tallaght, Dublin
- 2019-02-11 14:52:18 7 months ago
- Ad Views:
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
The role will include the following:
Service and repair of equipment used in the drain and sewer industry such as jetting machines, tankers, recyclers, vacuum pumps, high pressure pumps etc.
Installation and pre delivery inspections of new machines.
Ensuring work is carried out in given time frames and completed to satisfactory level of quality.
Responsible for keeping service records of all jobs carried out and completing all job related paperwork.
Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area.
Adhering, and working, to Health and Safety regulations.
Qualification in relevant technical/engineering discipline
Experience in the fault finding and repair of hydraulics / water pumps / vacuum pumps / auto electrics.
Full clean drivers licence for category B, C (Category E an advantage).
Good customer service and communication skills
Computer Skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
Prepared to travel within Ireland and abroad as and when required.
Fabrication and fitting skills desirable.
Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
May involve working overtime from time to time.
The majority of this role is mechanical based, however electrical maintenance experience would be an advantage.
Safe pass and relevant safety certification
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines