Chef de Parite / Prep Chef
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZmMwMTYxODMzZTdmZGFjODFjNzFmOTVkMjVlYmM5M2KFPLUW8kkAel2rvU_H90ZkaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGE2Zjc1Y2M5MGEwNmRlZDZiZDgyMzllNTlhYTEyZWEzNzZmY2NhOGIzNTAyMTFlODNlMmFmNDZlMDIwMTZmZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Coach House Coffee https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/coach-house-coffee/ Coach House Coffee
- HR Contact:
- STEPHEN LYNCH
- Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford Kilmacthomas, Waterford
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-04-17 14:50:53 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Chef de Partie Position - Day Hours
Prep Chef Position – Day Hours
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new role for 2019? Coach House Coffee at the Heart of the Waterford Greenway in Kilmacthomas, Co.Waterford are seeking energetic, hard-working and self-motivated individuals to join our kitchen team. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Sous & Head Chef. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience in similar roles and/or have prior experience as working within a kitchen environment. Up to date and proficient knowledge of HACCP is essential. The business experiences steady traffic throughout the year with a particularly busy high Summer and festive seasons due to Greenway traffic. Coach House Coffee offers day food trade from 9am-5pm with scope for extending hours during high season, seven days a week.
The successful candidate will work closely and place the needs of the business as a primary objective, being a team player and working closely with the Head Chef and other members of the Kitchen team. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to Coach House Coffee, therefore the food offering, menu choices, presentation and timelines of delivery are paramount. The successful candidate will work in a busy and fast-paced environment, and must be able to excel in a high pressure environment. The food offering will be a fresh approach to Café style and brunch dining and the primary role of the Commis Chef will be to prepare fresh ingredients for the Head Chefs dishes. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a Commis Chef to gain invaluable experience and increase their skill set within a vibrant business environment.
Coach House Coffees Commis Chef / Prep Chef responsibilities include:
• Delivery Checking and Storing.
• Dry Stores & Cold Room Cleaning & Organising.
• Food Preparation.
• Basic Cooking.
• Stock Management and Rotation.
• Maintaining High Standards of Hygiene.
• Reporting and Recording HACCP.
• Stock Labelling & Waste Recording.
• General Kitchen Cleaning Duties.
• Daily Kitchen Clean-down & Sterilisation.
• Cooking Line Cleaning.
• Fryer Cleaning & Oil Changes.
• Grease Trap Cleaning & Maintenance.
• Placing the needs of the business first and foremost to ensure growth and profitability.
• Ensuring the kitchen caters to customer needs at all times.
Location: Coach House Coffee, The Courtyard, The Workhouse, Kilmacthomas, Co.Waterford.
• 1 years (Preferred)
• HACCP: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Preferred)
Please email C.V to apply
Job Type: 30-40hrs Weekly
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines