- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZmMwMTYxODMzZTdmZGFjODFjNzFmOTVkMjVlYmM5M2KFPLUW8kkAel2rvU_H90ZkaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGE2Zjc1Y2M5MGEwNmRlZDZiZDgyMzllNTlhYTEyZWEzNzZmY2NhOGIzNTAyMTFlODNlMmFmNDZlMDIwMTZmZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Coach House Coffee https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/coach-house-coffee/ Coach House Coffee
- Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford Kilmacthomas, Waterford
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-05-01 09:12:59 4 months ago
- Ad Views:
Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Kitchen Porter - Day Hours
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new role for 2019? Coach House Coffee at the Heart of the Waterford Greenway in Kilmacthomas, Co.Waterford are seeking a self-motivated and hard working Kitchen Porter to join our Kitchen Team. As a Kitchen Porter at our Café/Eatery, you will need ambition and speed. You will be working to support our kitchen team in growing new business with a modern kitchen under the guidance of the Head Chef and Sous Chef. Our premises is busy, and you will need stamina and skill to ensure our kitchen teams have everything they need at all times. You are the key to our kitchens producing the high-quality food and beverages that our guests have come to expect:
Coach House Coffees Kitchen Porter responsibilities include:
• Carrying out basic cleaning tasks as fast as possible.
• Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
• Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
• Stacking and returning crockery & cutlery to the correct locations.
• Operating the Cuttlery Polisher and wrapping cutely for service.
• Unloading equipment and food from deliveries.
• Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
• Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised.
At Coach House Coffee, not only do we encourage individuality, we value it, and believe our business thrives on it - from the spaces we create for customers, to the careers we build for our people.
Location: Coach House Coffee, The Courtyard, The Workhouse, Kilmacthomas, Co.Waterford.
• Prior Kitchen Experience (Preferred)
• HACCP: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-Time / Full-Time Opportunities Available
Salary: Undisclosed - Competitive Package available for the right candidate.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines