Health & Safety Officer
- https://a0.amlimg.com/ZjU2MzU5Y2U2MzJlNmJiZDhkNGVlZjY3NDlhZDUwMjY7xfoKYdvdYddrbSr2s-pbaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNjkzNjBhMzdkMTY0ODZhMjc0MjQzM2Y4NjExNWIyZTMzNDQwZGRlMjVhZGI5MTBlMDgyMzBkNjZkODFlNjE3NC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg sarah.mcmahon https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/sarah-mcmahon/ College Group
- Nobber, Co. Meath Nobber, Meath
- 2018-04-17 14:52:35 3 months ago
- Ad Views:
Construction / Engineering
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
responsible for sites in Meath &Cavan
Candidate has to be able to:
• implement H&S policies and procedures.
• raise profile of safety within the organization.
• identify hazards and perform risk assesments.
• Determining ways of reducing risks.
• Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers.
• Drawing up operational procedures and writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
• Inspecting sites to ensure that health and safety measures are met and maintained.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Preparing reports.
Candidate must have:
• Degree or Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH desirable)
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong computer literacy.
• Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines