Charted Structural Engineer
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YmQ0MDgyNDc0NDM2MzY4ODNkODU2ODZmYTg4MDhmZmUyoNu7-Kh6p5nbK0XAqQm9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNDFmYjFjZTMxMjIyZmU4M2VkYmE4NTVlNGU4Y2RhN2Y0ZjEzZGM3NjE1Njg2ZjdjNTQ3ZmI5YTk3NWExODA5OC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Croom Concrete https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/croom-concrete/ Croom Concrete
- HR Contact:
- Joe Costello
- Croom, Co. Limerick Croom, Limerick
- 2019-05-08 15:38:41 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
Construction / Engineering
Architecture / Design
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join Croom Concrete, helping us expand.
You will be responsible for the design of precast concrete products in both the UK and Ireland.
Your responsibilities will range from producing initial concept designs and advice, through liaising with the external design and client teams to supervising the detailed design and production information on the project.
The company designs, manufactures and installs a range of precast concrete products for the Highways, Agricultural and commercial sectors.
•the design of reinforced precast & prestressed concrete elements
•you will be involved in design for all precast concrete projects such Slabs, Box Culverts, retaining walls, stairs, hollowcore flooring etc
•scheme design of various projects, converting to precast concrete option
•reviewing drawings and details prior to submission
•the management and co-ordination of deliverable's and resources on projects.
•Bachelor Degree / Masters in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
•Core interest in reinforced concrete and precast industry with emphasis on detailing and engineering
•Strong technical ability and analytical skills.
•Good communication skills essential for team-based working
•Good time management habits, ability to multi-task, ability to sustain focus on long tasks
•Good sketching skills and an ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way
•Excellent planning and organisation skills required for our fast-paced environment
•Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
•Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Please forward CV and Cover
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines