Drafts Man / Cad Techincan
- https://a1.amlimg.com/YmQ0MDgyNDc0NDM2MzY4ODNkODU2ODZmYTg4MDhmZmUyoNu7-Kh6p5nbK0XAqQm9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNDFmYjFjZTMxMjIyZmU4M2VkYmE4NTVlNGU4Y2RhN2Y0ZjEzZGM3NjE1Njg2ZjdjNTQ3ZmI5YTk3NWExODA5OC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxMzB4MTMwfHx8aHR0cDovL2F2YXRhcnMuYWRzaW1nLmNvbS9kZWZhdWx0LWNvbXBhbnkucG5nfA==.jpg Croom Concrete https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/croom-concrete/ Croom Concrete
- HR Contact:
- Joe Costello
- Croom, Co. Limerick Croom, Limerick
- 1 more ads from this profile
- 2019-06-06 16:22:04 1 month ago
- Ad Views:
|Industry:||Construction / Engineering|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Full Time|
Your new role:
We are seeking to recruit a CAD/Engineer to work on reinforced concrete infrastructure and building projects for a precast concrete company in Croom, Co. Limerick.
Work Activities & Responsibilities
• Reception of design inputs and incorporation into 2D and 3D models.
• Preparation of general arrangement and reinforcement/concrete detail drawings with associated bar schedules.
• Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
• Liaising with project teams to ascertain project needs and timelines for same.
• Participation in drawing/design reviews ..
• You will execute any other duties deemed necessary to competently to execute your role.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Preferably a Level 7-8 Degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification in CAD.
• Experience with Hollowcore flooring would be beneficial but not essential.
• Some experience in the Reinforced concrete or precast concrete design is preferable but not essential.
• Excellent AutoCAD skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills.
• Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our applying for a Job online safety guidelines